Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What have I been up to?

I've been focusing a lot of time on school and work lately, and haven't had as much time as I'd like to write this blog. Okay, that's not ENTIRELY true. I haven't been completely sure of what I've wanted to blog about, other than graphic designers.
But! I have figured out a way to do that, make it fun, and teach myself and others at the same time. Inspiration has hit me from Heek's Hecoxian Ways blog. Once a weekish I will be writing an entry of "People You Should Know" ranging from graphic designers, printers, zoo keepers... huh? Just kidding. All I know is that I have a list of people I'd like to do more research on and people that I haven't even discovered yet that I want to do more research on and share that with you. So stay tuned! :)

Also, the Neighborhood Logo Project is due next Tuesday and our next project is an event for that neighborhood. Once the Logo is done I'll be sure to share it.
I have also started a side project of a silly concept that was brought up from a friend at a gathering this last weekend. I want to make a mock up of a tea box sporting "New! Old Man Young's: Earl Grey Tea" featuring my lovely friend Clark Young's face. This I will also post once it's complete.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet that you will come up with some great articles. Getting these crazy blogs started is the hardest part. However, your such a talented young lady, I just know that great things are right around the corner.

    I am always interested in good design in some form or another. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    Cheers, back at ya.

    ReplyDelete